Will you take the challenge?
We invite you to join the Werribee Hospital Foundation’s Coin Chain, a fundraising program in Wyndham’s schools, kindergartens and youth groups, raising vital funds for our local public hospital, the Werribee Mercy Hospital.
By starting a Coin Chain, you will be helping sick kids in our community and supporting Wyndham families. You’ll also have heaps of fun collecting, measuring and calculating your coins with friends.
Firstly decide if you are participating in Coin Chain as an individual or as a group (eg. a School, classroom etc).
It’s just me!
To get started, follow these simple steps:
- Down load your Coin Chain starter information: Student Resource
- Set up your very own fundraising page – CLICK HERE
- Share with friends and family so they can support you.
I’m organising a school group!
To help organise your group, follow these simple steps:
- Tell Werribee Hospital Foundation you are organising your school to participate in the Coin Chain challenge. CLICK HERE to send us a message.
- We will help to set up your school’s fundraising page and
- Provide you will support to organise Coin Chain at your school.
- Download the Coin Chain resources below to help promote your event.
Coin Chain resources